Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas and some Stampin' Up Holiday cards!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas celebration with family and friends!  I also hope that you all have a New Year filled with joy and good health.  As I look to next year, I pray that I can handle the challenges ahead; this past year and a half have truly been difficult for me.  Since my husband passed, I feel like half of me died with him; I now understand how Humpty Dumpty can't be put back together again. 

I know that all of us face some kind of challenge daily, so I pray for all of us.  Living is hard, but have faith that you will be guided to a better place and given the strength to deal with whatever comes your way. 

So, for now, let's stamp and think about pretty things!  Here are some cards I've made the past couple of months.  A couple were inspired by cards I saw on our Demonstrator website made by fellow demonstrators Dee Slater, Kay Kaltoff, and Lorri Heling (thank you fellow demonstrators!), a couple are from Kits in the Holiday Mini Catalog, and a couple are from my imagination!  

Also, I want to give you all a heads up that tomorrow Stampin' Up is going to add more goodies to the Clearance Rack, so click here on Dec. 27th to take a lookHope you like the cards and Happy New Year!






No comments:

Post a Comment