Friday, September 27, 2013

Stampin' Up Paper Clay Button Card Tutorial and Video

Here's a Stampin' Up tutorial explaining how to put together this great button card and below that is a video showing you how to color Stampin' Up's paper clay.  I found that when you put clay in the flower molds, they pop out really easily, but with the button mold, I put it in the freezer for a few minutes before I try to get the clay out of the molds.  Also, I found that the more ink you add to the paper clay, it becomes wetter and softer, so even the flowers need to set a bit before you take them out of the molds.

Email subscribers, click on this post title and get over to my blog to watch this video and don't forget that you can click on the image below to enlarge it.  Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment