Thursday, August 1, 2013

Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog Banner Videos, NEW Thinlets Video, and August "Best of 25 Years" Stamp Set!!

OMG! I can tell you honestly that I've never really been a "banner" person, but when I saw these banners at Convention, I changed my mind! The Halloween Banner is AMAZING!! And the Christmas Banner is BEAUTIFUL!! The pictures in the Holiday Catalog  really don't do these banners justice. The black glitter on the parts of the Halloween Accessories Kit are AWESOME and have a great shimmer! 

Watch the 2 videos below to see how Stampin' Up assembled the Halloween Accessory Kit and the Christmas Accessory Kit.  The Holiday Catalog starts today YIPPEE - see the front cover on my sidebar-and click on it to view the catalog!  You can order any of the products you see by clicking HEREBe sure to choose me as your Demonstrator when you order ONLINE to take advantage of my Frequent Shopper Rewards Program!















ALSO, available starting today are these great NEW thinlets dies!!  Watch the video below to see how they work and how cool they are!







FINALLY, here is the "Best of 25 Years" August Stamp Set.  I am soooo in a Halloween mood; this heat is killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment