Monday, July 1, 2013

YIPPEE!  The audit I was working on is over!!  But I've been working so hard that now I'm sick; stamping will have to wait.  So, I thought I'd share with you the July "Best of 25 Years" stamp set; it was inspired by Stampin' Up Co-founder, Shelli Gardner. You can go to her blog HERE to see some GREAT card samples using these stamps!

 
And below is the July Stampin' Up special: Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper!


If you'd like to order Designer Series Paper, or any other Stampin' Up merchandise, please click here to order Online.  If you don't already have a demonstrator, I'd appreciate it so much if you'd choose me as your Demonstrator when you order Online - AND you could take advantage of my Frequent Shopper Rewards Program (details here)!  Thanks for visiting and "see" you later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment