Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Special Offer and the June and July 2013 Paper Pumpkin Kit Videos

Below are 2 Stampin' Up videos showcasing Stampin' Up's Monthly Paper Pumpkin Kit. The first video shows you how to assemble the July 2013 Paper Pumpkin Kit; I'm going to laminate my banners so I can reuse them and not get icing on them!   The second video shows you how to assemble the June 2013 Kit.

I haven't talked much about Stampin' Up's monthly Paper Pumpkin Kit because most of my customers are experienced stampers and these Kits were designed for beginner stampers or stampers who don't have time to stamp.  But I have to tell you that Stampin' Up has really done an awesome job coming up with these quick project kits!  These Kits are perfect for the nieces and nephews or grandchildren that you want to craft with, but don't have a long attention span!  And they're perfect for stamping with your friend who is always too busy to stamp, but needs a creative break!

After being at Convention last week, I started thinking about how precious time is and how important it is for us to connect with family and friends.  I have a new appreciation for this monthly Kit and I realize that it can help us connect with special people in our lives.  You can get together and assemble the cards or projects in these Kits in about an hour and have some quality hands-on time with someone.  Who isn't proud after they've made something by hand; it helps us grow and heal in so many different ways! 

So, just think about signing up and if you do, I would really APPRECIATE it if you chose me (Maria Matonti) as your Demonstrator!  You can go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com to register and take advantage of the GREAT Promotion below; I know you'll love getting your monthly project box in the mail!  Once you register, the first month's Kit will be the "Welcome Kit"; it will include 4 cards and envelops, stamps and ink, and an Acrylic Block to use for that month and future months of Kits.  And the good thing is that you can cancel at any time; there is no commitment period.  Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.







(Email subscribers, please click over to my Blog to watch the videos)

No comments:

Post a Comment