Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!! Here's a Rosette/Lolli to enjoy

 
This is a 4th of July Rosette or Lolli that my Hostess Club members made.  It's just a fun table accent!  
 
Cardstock: Real Red, Pacific Point, and Whisper White.  Also, Red & Silver Glimmer Paper.
Big Shot dies used: Rosette Bigz XL die and the Paper Doily Sizzlet. 
Stamp set: Simply Stars.
Other: various circle punches and retired star punches; Pacific Point Stitched Grosgrain ribbon, Sticky Strip, hot glue gun, and Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
PERSONAL NOTE:  I am always happy to celebrate this day because of what it means to me.  I feel fortunate to have been born and live in this wonderful country filled with people who have spirit and imagination.  All that we are able to do today is because brave people have fought for the freedom for us to be able to do so.  Soldiers fighting in battle, suffragettes fighting for woman's right to vote, and so much more.  I don't always agree with what everyone has to say, but I am thankful everyday that we have the freedom to be able to say it!   Have a wonderful day with your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment