Thursday, April 11, 2013

2 NEW great Stampin' Up Videos: SNEAK PEAK storage case and Photopolymer Stamps!

Here's a Stampin' Up video giving you a SNEAK PEAK of the new, wider plastic storage cases that will be available on May 31st when the new catalog goes live.  These storage cases were designed to hold wood mount stamp sets, but you could also use them to store and organize accessories! I know I'll be getting several of these!




And here's a great Stampin' Up video showing you what the Photopolymer stamps look like and how easily they work!



Email subscribers: don't forget that you need to click over to my blog to watch these videos. Just click on the blog post and you'll get to my blog!

 Have a great weekend everyone and I can't wait for Monday, April 15th to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment