Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Oval Bunny Basket made from Stampin' Up Framelits - another great idea!

Mar 19     Oval Framelit Bunny Basket
I can’t believe how fast Easter is coming up this year! My calendar is quickly filling up with egg hunts, classroom parties, and family dinners—so I’ve been playing with some different ideas for little favors and treats. Today, I wanted to share one of my favorites with you!






Didn’t he turn out cute? Plus he’s really simple and quick to put together.

I had some More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper left over from Valentine’s Day projects, so I used that and Naturals Ivory Cardstock. I stamped my cardstock with the Distressed Dots Background Stamp and embossed it with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder to give it some texture.

After that, I used a few dies and punches to build my Easter Bunny. Here is a list of the parts you’ll need:
Body: Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (I used the fourth from the smallest)
Hands: Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (smallest oval cut in half)
Feet: Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (smallest oval cut in half)
Ears: Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (smallest oval) and Large Oval Punch
Nose: Small Heart Punch (trim off the top edge of the heart)
Eyes: Owl Punch
Whiskers: Pool Party Baker’s Twine
Egg: Small Oval Punch, Owl Punch (heart), Bitty Banners Framelits Die (banner)
Basket: Petite Purse Bigz L Die

I hope you’ll be able to use this project as you celebrate Easter and spring this year.
Happy Easter!
Carrie C.
Curriculum Developer & Training at Stampin' Up

No comments:

Post a Comment