Wednesday, February 13, 2013

HELP needed - why can't I get my png or jpeg or gif files to upload?

Hi everyone, I'm needing some help! I've been trying for the last couple of days to upload some images and Blogger keeps kicking them out, saying "server returned invalid response".  Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong.  I used to be able to bypass this by going into HTML mode, but now the image upload has changed and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong when I try to upload a photo.   I've converted files to jpeg, to png, and to gif and nothing seems to work!

I know everyone's busy nowadays, but if you can let me know what I need to do, I'd appreciate your help!!  Thanks

2 comments:

  1. I had the same troubles and the only way I could get anything to upload was to click on the far left hand side of my screen the open to change to HMTL mode and then it allowed me to click pictures and load them.....Then when they were saved and downloaded and it took me back to my blog page screen, I went back and click off the HMTL box and clicked the box next to it (sorry, without having the blog screen up-I just can't remember the other box option name). Once I clicked it back to that mode....I was able to copy (ctrl C) and past (ctrl V) my pictures where I wanted them on my blog page.

    Give a yell at my email addy if you have more questions. It's the only way I have found to load pictures onto my blog in the last several weeks. KadieLabadie@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem too. Very frustrating. I had to change my web browser to Firefox and no more problems. I googled it and apparently it is a known problem but obviously nothing has happened to fix it yet.

    www.stampingcraft.co.nz

    ReplyDelete