Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Stampin' Up Borders Scoring Plate and Art Glass Articles

I'm sorry I haven't had time to make cards lately, but the job I started about one month ago has just kept me so busy.  The company is going through a restructuring and I'll actually be losing my job in  a couple of weeks.  I was lucky and found a temp job through April, so I'll just keep looking for a permanent job.  Honestly, I'm still so numb from my husband passing away, I'm just going with the flow and praying the right job will come around for me.  So, cheers to all of us getting through hard times!

Here are a couple of pages from our Demonstrator magazine called Stampin' Success that we can share with customers.  The first page gives some examples using the new Borders Scoring Plate and the other shows you how to color glass vases.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything Maria...Orla

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless Maria. I know the feeling. My husband has just passed away as well. Good friends are such a huge help. My card making keeps a little focus in my life. Take care. Baby steps so I'm told. Be safe. Regards Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Orla and Evie for the kind words and I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Evie. Losing a husband is like losing 10 people at one time; he was your best friend, your driver, your partner, your vacation buddy, etc. You never get over the loss, you just learn how to get on with your life. I'll be praying for you too! Maria.

    ReplyDelete