Friday, January 25, 2013

Reposted: Valentine's Day Treat Holder with Video Tutorial

I originally posted this project and video on 1/25/12, but I've had many people ask me about it, so I thought I'd post it again. The stamp set and Poppy Parade cardstock I used are retired, but everything else is available.



I made this quick and cute treat holder with a 6" circle cut from Poppy Parade cardstock.  To give the box some design, I ran it through the Big Shot using the Lots of Love Texture Plate (retired) with VersaMark ink.  But now we have the great Embossing Folders that would be even better.  The box measures 3" across, 1/2" wide, and 3 1/2" tall. 

You can watch the video below to see how I made it.  Email subscribers will need to click over to my blog to view the video; just click on the email post title and it will get you directly to my blog post!



Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: PS, I Love You
Cardstock: Poppy Parade (video also uses Melon Mambo) and Whisper White
Ink: Poppy Parade and VersaMark
Accessories: Circle Scissors, Big Shot machine, Lots of Love Texture Plate, Scalloped Heart Embosslit, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, 2-way glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Mini Brads, Dimensionals, Sticky strip, Mini glue dots, SNAIL, Large Heart Punch, Word Window Punch, and Scallop Ribbon Border punch.

Thanks for watching and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment