Wednesday, November 28, 2012

French Foliage Birthday card


I made this birthday card for my brother-in-law and he liked it; even with the bow!  I got the layout idea from fellow demonstrator, Ann Schach, thanks Ann!  The colors I used were Cajun Craze, Alwyas Artichoke, Crumb Cake, and So Saffron.  The phrase is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set punched out with the Word Window punch and layered onto a Modern Label punch image.  A Naturals button and Linen Thread finish it off with a couple leaves cut out and curled for a 3D look.

Have a great hump day and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great looking card. Congratulations on getting a man to like a card with a bow! tee hee! I've made some similar, but I like the variety of this one.

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete