Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tweet Leaves Card with the Autumn Accents Die

I made this card for a swap using the "spotlighting" technique.  I really wanted the CUTE birdie to be the focus so I punched him out and layered him, then colored the image using Stampin Write Markers.  I ran the background cardstock piece through the Woodgrain Embossing folder then sponged on it to highlight the woodgrain.  Finally, I die cut the leaves, crunched them up, and sponged around them too. 

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Tweet Leaves and Teeny Tiny Wishes (a great versatile stamp set!).
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, and Crumb Cake.
Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Markers: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red.
Accessories: Big Shot (a must have!), Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Circles #2 Die, Stamp-a-ma-jig, 1/8" Daffodil taffeta ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, SNAIL, and Stampin Sponges.

I hope you liked the card and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment