Monday, August 13, 2012

Stampin' Up! Video using Tea Shoppe Stamp Set

You know I had to post this because it includes my two favorite things: video instruction and boxes! The SU video below shows how to make the cute sectioned box on page 56 of the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog. I'm going to use this layout/idea for other holidays too, like Halloween and Christmas. You can do anything with a great box!

If you are an email subscriber, make sure you click over to my Blog to watch the video.



Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

Personal Note: Some of you have emailed asking how I'm holding up and I just wanted to let you know that I'm hanging in there. My husband's project that I'm completing is really exhausting me, so I actually sleep through the night sometimes. I miss him so much and my heart aches. I know I will always miss him, but I'm hoping that I'll eventually be able to think about him without crying so hard. Right now is more difficult because his birthday is coming up and I don't know how to handle it. Thank goodness there are free grieving support groups; God know I can't afford to go to individual therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment