Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New My Digital Studio Downloads and SU Video

Below is a Stampin' Up! video showing some of the many projects you could make using My Digital Studio and your home printer. I just thought it was a cute and peppy video. Don't forget, you can download a FREE 30-day trial of MDS2 (the newest version of My Digital Studio) and see if you like it; just click here and select "Free 30-day Trial".  You can also look at different downloads and purchase options.  To learn more about My Digital Studio and watch training videos, you can visit www.mydigitalstudio.net.

.

Here are the newest MDS downloads, click here to get more info on them:

August 7, 2012 downloads:














August 1, 2012 downloads:














July 31, 2012 downloads:














Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about MDS2 and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment