Saturday, August 11, 2012

Discontinued Stampin Up Fabric now only $0.99!

Below is the list of the Discontinued Fabric that's on sale While Supplies Last. The price is great at only 99 cents each!!  You get 3 pieces of fabric in each pack and each piece of fabric measures 18" x 27".

Here's a Message Board I made for my upline last January; I LOVE the Springtime Vintage Fabric!  I got the layout idea for the message board from fellow demonstrator Becky Roberts' 2010 12 Days of Christmas projects; thanks Becky!


Be sure to add fabric to your next order; at this price, you can have fun just playing with it and not feel guilty about it!! You can place your order by clicking HERE and be sure to select me as your Demonstrator to take advantage of Preferred Pricing and my Frequent Shopper Program!  Also, whle you're shopping, check out the other items in the CLEARANCE RACK here.

No comments:

Post a Comment