Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Update & Retiring List Reminder

Happy Wednesday everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I haven't been able to blog this week because I hurt my back and have been in a Lot of pain. But, I'll be back to it soon!

Also, I wanted to remind you that there are only a couple of weeks left to order Retiring Items.  I know that everyone has probably already ordered what they want, but there are some items you really need to consider, especially if you've been on the fence about them.  The Box #2 XL Die, the Matchbox XL Die and the Bitty Box XL Die are 3 of them.  I know these are expensive dies, but they really are AWESOME!  After looking at the new 2012-2013 Annual Catalog (especially since I've been laid up here), there are NO new dies like these- there are no new box dies - I can't believe it!  If you LOVE boxes like I do, you'll want to consider getting these before they're gone!

Example of the Box #2 XL Die (item #114518) 
measures 3 3/4" x 2" x 1 1/4":
 
Example of the Matchbox XL Die (item #114890)-
measures 2 3/4" x 2" x 3/4" & holds 4 Hershey Nuggets perfectly :

Example of Bitty Box XL Die (item #115967) -
measures 2 3/8" x 2 3/8" x 3/4" & holds 4 Mini Snickers perfectly:

You can check out the Retiring Accessories List HERE and the Retiring Stamp Set list HERE.  If you see an "X" next to an item on the Accessories list, that means the item is sold out.

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment