Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Retiring Stamp Sets: Homegrown and Friends Never Fade

This week I thought I better "show off" some great swap cards I've received and haven't had time to post.  I figured I'd better post them before the accessories and stamp sets used are gone!  I love that Stampin Up gives us new goodies, but I hate loosing some great goodies too.  I can tell you that the New 2012-2013 Catalog has NO "food" stamp sets like the Homegrown stamp set and NO beautiful Satin Ribbon.

Here's a great Recipe Card my friend Eva Davalos made using the Retiring Homegrown Stamp Set.  She stamped the artichokes then cut them out and layered them onto the recipe.  I love how she stamped on the Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon too!  Eva used Always Artichoke and Pear Pizzazz cardstock.  And by the way, the Dip is delicious!


Here's a great card my friend Kathy Griego made using the Retiring Friends Never Fade Stamp Set.  I love how she enhanced the look of the flower by putting Crystal Effects on it!  Kathy used Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso cardstock.


Have a great Wednesday and don't forget to check out the Retiring Stamp Set List and the Retiring Accessories List (the links are on my right side bar)!  I still have a few of the New 2012-2013 Catalogs available, so if you need one, let me know.  I'll give you the Catalog for FREE, I just ask that you pay the Priority Mail Shipping and PayPal fees totalling $5.40. 

No comments:

Post a Comment