Friday, March 9, 2012

Stampin Up Masculine Card Samples

Wow - I can't believe it's already Friday! Besides taking care of my paralyzed mother, I work some during tax season to make money for fun stuff like attending Stampin' Up's annual Demonstrator's Convention.  Tax season is in full swing and I'm swamped right now (and I'm a little worried leaving mom alone)!  I'm behind on everything (including cleaning the house)!

But, on to the fun stuff!  My friend Eva asked if I'd seen some nice masculine cards and I just drew a blank, so I went to the Stampin' Up! website and looked under card samples and found these I thought I'd share with you too!

You can find the supplies for this project here.
Uncharted Territory Card Project Sample - by Stampin' Up!
You can find the supplies for this project here.
Imagine Card Project Sample - by Stampin' Up!
You can find the supplies for this project here.Happy Birthday Card Project Sample - by Stampin' Up!
Have a great weekend and I promise to post more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment