Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bordering on Romance Card and Card Box Video Tutorial

Here's the card and card box I made using the Bordering on Romance Stamp Set (wood - #125480 or clear - 125482) and the SU Labels Framelits (item #125598) and Edgelits (item #125595) from the current Occasions Mini Catalog.  I LOVE how these turned out!  I used Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, and Shimmer White cardstock; also used the 2010 In Color DSP paper pack.   For the finishing touches, I added some Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon (item #122331), Pearls (item #119247) and a Key Trinket (item #121892).  I stamped the flowers using Black Stazon then colored them using Not Quite Navy and Pear Pizzazz classic ink and an Aqua Painter (I wanted to keep the colors simple).


I learned how to make the card box by watching this Stampin Up video featuring Carrie Cudney (LOVE her!):



Thanks for visiting and if you want measurements or other info about my projects, just let me know.  Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment