Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Day Treat Holder Week!

Happy Monday everyone!  This week I'm featuring all the Valentine's Day treat holders I've been making using different Stampin Up Big Shot dies.  I was on some kind of roll and just kept putting them together.  You can use these for Valentine's Day, Easter, or any occasion!

Here's the first one made with the Petite Pocket XL Die and the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit.  I used Real Red and Whisper White cardstock; the pocket holds a Kit Kat snack sized candy.  I ran the heart embosslit through the Big Shot twice and layed the first ones flat then creased the second ones and used Mini Glue Dots to adhere them over the first layer.  To finish it off, I added dots of Cherry Dazzling Details glitter glue to the embossed hearts.


For this second treat holder I used the Bitty Box XL die and the Scallop Hearts and Fashionable Hearts Embosslits.  I also used the large heart punch, the small heart punch, the Word Window punch, the 2 3/8" circle scallop punch, the 1 3/4" circle punch and the Owl punch.  The box was made with Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, and Red Glimmer paper.  The box holds 4 bite sized Snickers perfectly - yummy!
 You can't see it well in the photo, but I also decorated the Pink Pirouette box using the Lots of Love Texture Plate and VersaMark ink.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!  See you tomorrow with more V-Day goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment