Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day Treat Holder from Scallop Envelop Die



Happy Wednesday all!  Here's another 1/2" treat holder box.  You can see from the photos above that it holds 2 snack sized candies or a package of chewing gum or 2 Ghirardelli chocolates - oh my the options are endless!  Buying candy to make these treat holders is making me gain weight!

The below photo shows how I cut the Scallop Envelop to create the box.  You'll need 2 pieces like that in the photo and just glue together at the 3 edges using Sticky Strip.  I die cut my 2 pieces from Melon Mambo cardstock.  I used the Sprinkled Expressions stamp set (Sale-a-Bration set) with Melon Mambo classic ink for the box decorations; with Dazzling Diamonds glitter for the BLING of course!  Also, I ran the box front piece through the Big Shot with the Lots of Love Texture Plate and VersaMark ink (I love this look)!
So, thanks for visiting and come by tomorrow for another CUTE and QUICK treat holder idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment