Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stampin' Up! Treat Tube Tutorial


CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FLYER

I called Stampin' Up! Demonstrator support and asked if I could post this on my blog and the representative luckily said yes!  This project was featured in our monthly demonstrator publication called Stampin' Success.  I LOVE how simple and cute this project is.  Just click on the link above and it will take you to the PDF file for you to download and print. 

Thanks for stopping by and have fun stamping today!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Maria and Stampin Up--cute gift idea and so nice to be able to print the PDF--wow what a treat. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maria, you might be interested to know that I shared this tutorial on SCS in April 2011. The written tutorial and video is available here:
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/pentagontreattube/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim - it's so nice to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share this info!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing, Maria. I love being able to print out the instructions. It really is nice...

    ReplyDelete