Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day with Greeting Card Kids!


I made this adorable Valentine's ornament for my niece; she's as cute as the little girl in this stamp set!  I used the Greeting Card Kids stamp set and I stamped her in Black Stazon onto Shimmer White cardstock.  I used my Aqua Painter with Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pink Pirouette, and Soft Suede ink pads to color her.  I added a touch of BLING by applying Cherry Dazzling Details (glitter glue) to the heart and hair bow.

I cut her out with the 1 3/4" circle punch and distressed the edge of the circle a little.  I layered her onto a 2" Basic Black cardstock circle I cut out using my Circle Cutter, then layered that on top of a Daffodil Delight cardstock piece I cut using the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch.

The Real Red cardstock Rosette was die cut using the Big Shot and the NEW Designer Rosette XL Die.  I made the Rosette with 2 strips of Real Red cardstock measuring about 1 3/4" x 12"; I used the scallop edge of the die.  I backed the Rosette using Shimmer White cardstock and the NEW Paper Doily sizzlet die.  But before I adhered the red rosette to the doily, I added a ribbon loop using the Real Red Satin Ribbon.

Thanks for visiting and contact me if you have any questions.  Have a wonderful day with your favorite loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment