Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Easy Events Valentine's / Anniversary Card

Good morning all!  This is the card I gave my hubby for Valentine's Day.  We made this card at Convention last year and I loved that it could be used for an Anniversay, for a "Thinking of You", or any other "love" occasion.  This Easy Events stamp set is REALLY easy to color and it covers 8 different occasions; I LOVE it!   You can't see it well in the picture, but I added Dazzling Diamonds gliiter to the tree leaves too; gotta have some BLING!

Supplies Used;
Stamp Set: Easy Events
Ink: Black Stazon, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede, Pool Party, and Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Naturals White, and Melon Mambo
Supplies: 1 3/4" circle punch, Itty Bitty Punch pack, Bakers Twine, 2-way glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin Dimensionals (on every project I make!), 1 1/4" Wild Wasabi Striped Ribbon, and Aqua Painter.

Happy Wednesday and "talk" to you later!

Personal stuff: I got some bad news yesterday.  My mom got a new wheelchair and she fell out of it over the weekend.  We got X-Rays yesterday and she has a fracture in her leg.  I don't know what the doctor will suggest, but since she's paralyzed there's probably not too much they can do.  Mom's in a lot of pain, so thanks for any prayers you send her way!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear the bad news--a very special prayer for your Mom and you as well. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about your mother's accident. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

    ReplyDelete