Friday, December 23, 2011

SEASON'S GREETINGS!


I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who helped me this year; without you I couldn't continue to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!  I especially want to thank my Hostess Club members who have supported me throughout the year and been patient with me even when I had issues due to my mother's health.  And another big Thank You to my Upline and Sidelines for their emotional support!

This year my mother's health has continued to decline (and so has mine unfortunately), but we were lucky to have only 3 hospital stays this year compared to 10 last year!  So, I thank God for his help and strength.  Sometimes I think I can't continue, but I get a second wind and keep going.  As our Archbishop Michael Sheehan says: "Tomorrow is another day". 

So, I pray that you all have a healthy and joyous holiday season with your loved ones!  Thanks for your visits this year and I hope we can share more in the year to come.  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Maria and may this Christmas bring you good health to you, your Mother and family-thank you for all you share with your talents in stamping. Have a Joyous New Year as well. Rachel

    ReplyDelete