Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Digital Studio Digital Downloads for December 6th

These are the MDS downloads for this week and they look great!  You can see pricing and better images by clicking here and opening the December 6th tab.  The Stampin' Up! website Store now has new downloads listed by week so they're easier to access!

If I can find the pictures I need, I'm going to make my sister a Cook Book of her favorite recipes using the Made From Scratch Recipes Template; it'll look great when it's professionally printed, just like a published cookbook! 

Well, take care and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria hope you are doing well. I had left a comment in regards to the My Digital Studio--do you have to buy My Digital Studio to use the download for the calendar (used on the easel video) or is that included in the MDS. Thanks Rachel PS: Hope that my question makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel: Here's the MDS info I found on www.mydigitalstudio.net under Resources Q&A:
    Q: Can I purchase digital downloads without purchasing My Digital Studio?
    A: Yes. Our digital downloads are compatible with other software programs. You cannot, however take advantage of Stampin' Up!’s professional print services without purchasing My Digital Studio.

    Q: What other software programs are compatible with My Digital Studio downloads?
    A: Any program that supports layers, and .jpg and .png files such as: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Jasc Paint Shop Pro (PSP), Microsoft Digital Image Pro (DIP), Ulead Photo Impact (PI), Corel Draw. My Digital Studio designer templates are exclusive to My Digital Studio and are not compatible with other programs.

    I hope this answers your questions. To make the calendar, I used the basic software that comes with the MDS software when you buy it plus I added the Calendar Grid and Calendar Basics downloads. I was thinking of selling these calendars; let me know if you're interested. Take care! Maria.

    ReplyDelete