Thursday, December 8, 2011

Beautiful Season Stamp Set Card Redo


Here's another card I made using the Beautiful Season stamp set; I really do LOVE this stamp set!  I made the last card using Garden Green and I wanted to make another using Old Olive; this one is more vibrant I think. 

I used the Frostwood Lodge DSP with Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, and Whisper White cardstock.  For the inside of the card I used the Scallop Envelop Big Shot die for the gift card pocket.  And for the front of the card, I used the Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder for the Cherry Cobbler cardstock layer under the main image.  I quickly colored the image using both a Blender Pen and an Aqua Painter with Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, More Mustard, and Basic Gray classic ink refills.  Finally, I add a piece of Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon as an accent.

Thanks for visiting and have a great Thursday!  If you'd like to see a video on how I colored the image, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment