Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Stitched Stockings Christmas Card


I got a couple of emails asking me to show the card I put in my card box in yesterday's video, so here it is.   This card was one of my club projects and everyone really liked the Silver Glimmer Paper!

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Stitched Stockings and Hand Penned Holidays
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Silver Glimmer Paper, and Frostwood Lodge DSP
Accessories: Stocking Builder Punch, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Stampin Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive, and SNAIL.

Don't forget that you can order any of the products to make this card by clicking here and selecting me as your Denmonstrator when you login to your Online Account.  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment