Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gingerbread House made with Stampin' Up's Milk Carton Die


Here's another project we'll be making at one of my Holiday Gift Giving classes.  It's an adorable Gingerbread House treat holder made using the Stampin Up Milk Carton Big Shot die.  I know, another house, but I'm loving the shapes and sizes (box size: 3 1/4" x 1 3/4")

I used Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, and Whisper White cardstock.  I also used the Pennant Parade stamp set, the Sweets for the Sweet stamp set, and the Distressed Dots background stamp.  Lots of punches were used too, as well as the shiny Red Glimmer paper!

The shiny BLiNG comes from the NEW GLITTER GLUE called Dazzling Details, you'll be able to order it from the Holiday Mini Catalog starting September 1st!  It leaves a beautiful shine on your project!

Don't forget about my SEPTEMBER TUTORIAL SPECIAL here and thanks for visiting!

1 comment: