Friday, June 3, 2011

Examples of Retiring Stamp Sets

These first 2 examples use the retiring stamp set called Dreams Du Jour.  I've always loved this stamp set for the expression and the beautiful butterfly in it.  Supplies for these examples can be found here at the Stampin Up website under Projects.

The next example uses the Chic Boutique stamp set.  This is a really fun and versatile set with the Eiffel Tower, bird in a cage, and dress maker model (I've seen people add a dress to the model and it's darn cute!).  You can find the supplies here.

The final example is a cute tag and ribbon box using the Sparkly and Bright stamp set.  The images of the reindeer and tree are my favorites!  You can find the supplies used here and you can find the pattern for the box here.  The pattern link is the one Stampin' Up prepared and provided to us; the "outside of box" pattern holds the ribbon and the "inside of box" pattern.  I don't know if you can tell, but the tags sit on top of the box insert. 

Well, thanks for visiting!  I'm cleaning out my craft room getting all of my retired items pulled out to make room for the new stuff to come!  I'll be putting everything on sale next month, so check back for more details.  Since I need the money, everything will be GREATLY discounted!  To see a full list of the Retiring Stamp Sets and Accessories, please look at my previous blog post dated Wednesday, June 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment