Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Word Play Stamp Set with Beyond the Garden DSP



I needed a birthday card for my aunt, so I came up with these 2 cards.  I couldn't decide which flower placement I liked more; the overlapping or the staggering.  Which do you like better and which color do you like better?

Besides the Word Play stamp set (that's 30% discounted this month! - see sale flyer here) and the new Beyond the Garden Designer Series paper (in the Summer Mini Catalog), I used the Fun Flowers XL Die for the flowers and the Little Leaves sizzlet die for the leaves.  On the first card, I used Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi and Melon Mambo cardstock and on the second card, I used Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, and Wild Wasabi cardstock.  I used the scallop edge border punch on the background strip.  Finally, you can't see it well, but the "I" and star were glittered up using 2-way glue and dazzling diamonds.

Thanks for visiting and happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment