Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just Believe Watercolor Cards


I wanted to start playing with watercolor paper, so I decided to start with a card similar to one we made at Convention last year.  I couldn't decide which colors I liked more, so I made 2 cards with different colors.  I LOVE the way markers and water can make a card look like a little work of art!  

The first card uses Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, and Not Quite Navy markers and the second card uses Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, and Melon Mambo markers.  You can't see it well, but both were spritz with some color using the Color Spritzer Tool and on the Melon Mambo card I even added some Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz for some shine!

Thanks for visiting and let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment