Friday, April 22, 2011

Countryside Stamp Set for Father's Day Card

I just love using the Countryside stamp set for watercoloring; the truck in the set is large enough to really get the aquapainter flowing!  I purposely left this card plain because I wanted the truck to really be the focal point.  But I think that the next time I make this card, I'm going to run the Cajun Craze piece of cardstock through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. 

The cardstock colors I used are Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Naturals White, and Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper.  I CASE'd the truck colors from fellow demonstrator, Diana Gibbs - thanks Diana!  I also used the Color Spritzer Tool and the Not Quite Navy marker to spray some light flecks on the truck image.

If you want the detail of the colors I used to watercolor the truck, let me know.  Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome card, Maria. I love the colors and the effect the spray has on the card is very cool. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete