Friday, February 4, 2011

Starter Hostess Club Projects

Hi everyone and happy Friday! These are the projects I had members of my starter Hostess Club make this month. I was thinking I would make the projects simple because I didn't know everyone's skill level, but the gals were fast and had more skills than I knew! So next club projects will be more involved; I've got to keep them loving it!

These projects were highlighting Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, and Sponge Daubers as well as the Big Shot Embossing Polka Dot embossing folder and variouis punches.  You can't see it well, but the birthday cake and butterfly have some pretty BLING on them from Dazzling Diamonds.  The Birthday card is a full size card, the Butterfly card is a 3x3 card, and the Valentine 3-D has layered scallop circles punched out covering 2 peppermint patties in a medium cellophane bag.





Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment