Monday, February 21, 2011

Fancy Favor Easter Basket



I remember seeing this adorable punch bunny everywhere on the internet last year, so I thought I'd make it this year and use it with Stampin' Up's Fancy Favor Box Big Shot XL Die.  I was finally able to trace back and I think that the bunny was the creation of Mercedes Weber; so thanks for the inspiration Mercedes!  My monthly Club gals made this and thought it was cute, so I hope you do too!  If you do, PLEASE leave me a comment; I need the encouragement!

I die cut the box from Pretty in Pink 12x12 cardstock then folded the tops down and added 2 extra layers of Whisper White cardstock that I also cut from the die.  I used White satin ribbon for the handle.   The bunny's background Whisper White scallop is die cut from the Scallop #2 circle die and the Crumb Cake circle is cut using the Circle Scissors. 

For the bunny, I used the 1 3/4" circle punch for the body, the 1 1/4" circle punch for the face, the small and large oval punches for the ears, 1/4" circle punch for the nose and mouth, 3/4" circle punch for the cheeks and feet, the small circle punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack for the eyes, and the 1/2" circle punch for the tail.  I sponged the Soft Suede parts with Soft Suede classic ink and I sponged the Pink Piroutte pieces with Pretty in Pink classic ink for contrast.  Finally, I used SU's white gel pen to highlight the eyes and Basic Black marker for the whiskers.

Thanks for looking and don't forget that you can order any of the products to make this project at my ONLINE store; just click here and go to "shop now".

No comments:

Post a Comment