Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SALE-A-BRATION starts today!


Stampin' Up's yearly Sale-a-Bration campaign starts today!  That means that you can pick any item in this Mini Catalog for FREE with every $50 of merchandise you purchase (excluding shipping and tax)!  So, for example, if you order $100 of merchandise, you can pick 2 free items and so on.  This year's Sale-a-Bration offerings include stamp sets, a paper & sticker bundle, a ribbon & button bundle, a decor element item, and even a My Digital Studio images CD!  Click on the mini catalog image on my sidebar to download the mini catalog.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to order online or call me if you have any questions!  Be sure to check back tomorrow; I'll have more samples of the projects we made at my Open House.

No comments:

Post a Comment