Sunday, January 23, 2011

Open House Project




Here's the first project we made at my Occasions Mini Catalog Open House.  It's a Valentine's Day pouch made using the new Petal Cone Big Shot Die; this Die is really versatile and easy to use!  I added texture on the cone using the Love Letterpress plate and added texture to the white scallop using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.  One heart is punched out from the new Red Glimmer Paper (you've got to buy this!) and the other is die cut using the Scallop Heart Embosslit.  The "Be My Valentine" banner was cut out from the stamped image using the Be My Valentine single stamp.

ADDED: I attached the 2 Petal Cone die cuts with 2 strips of Real Red cardstock cut at 1 1/2" x 4 7/8" then scored at 1/2".  These strips turn the cone panels into a cone box/pouch. 
Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment