Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Digital Studio Update and New Downloads!

I've been out of touch for the past couple of weeks because I was with my mother in the hospital and while there, I got sick too!  I'm finally getting mom settled and my "crud" is finally going away, so you'll see some stamped items soon!  Also, I'm planning a Holiday Open House this month; more information to come.  But for now...

First, Stampin' Up! has started a social network for people who have the My Digital Studio Software.  You can sign up and get information on updates and pricing, as well as get great scrapbooking and other project ideas; just click here http://www.mydigitalstudio.net/ !  Don't forget that in a prior post I mentioned that Stampin' Up! has decreased the printing price of all the My Digital Studio projects!  Yippee!  You can see a price list at this social network website.

Second, the My Digital Studio version 1.0.5 update is now available. With this latest update, you will receive functionality upgrades as well as access to seven new professional print output products--including a trifold card, a journal, a 5.5" x 6.5" calendar with easel, and four postcards. It is important that you have the most recent version of the My Digital Studio software prior to installing the Professional Print Product Update. Click here for information about updating your software.


Finally, Stampin' Up!'s most recent digital downloads are here, and more are on the way for the month of November! If you would like to view the complete list of My Digital Studio download offerings, click here.  You will see all the downloads available, but remember to look for the symbol that tells you which ones are already provided when you bought the My Digital Studio software.

Item Number: 123949
Tags til Christmas Stamp Brush Set $5.95











Item Number: 123950
Jolly Jingles Stamp Brush Set $7.95












Item Number: 123951
Decorative Label Punch $0.95











Item Number: 123952
Medium Oval Punch $0.95











Item Number: 123956
Christmas Cheer Digital Kit $9.95












Thanks for looking and contact me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment