Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Stampin Up Sale Spectacular!


For a complete list of everything on sale, click here.   In addition to great sale prices, you can get FREE SHIPPING on any merchandise orders of $150.00 or more (available for purchases of items on sale and those not on sale)!!  Please contact me to place your order or click here to place your ONLINE ORDER; it will definitely help me meet my quarterly sales requirement!  I setup my Stampin Up Online Store to help facilitate online ordering, so please check out my SU website too:  http://www.stampingmaria.stampinup.net/.

MOM UPDATE:  With mom being in and out of the hospital these past 2 months, I'm sorry I haven't had time to have a get together.  Currently, we got mom out of the hospital on Nov. 14th and she started getting sick again within a few days.  By Nov.18th, her kidneys started shutting down and she developed a bowel obstruction in her small bowels.  We now have "Hospital at Home" doctors helping us with these issues and we may be changing over to "Hospice Care" if the situation doesn't improve.  This past week has felt like a tiring roller coaster!  We're all praying for the best and your prayers are always appreciated!  My mom is a fighter and I'm sure she'll get better, it'll just take time.

No comments:

Post a Comment