Thursday, November 11, 2010

Demonstrator Sign Up Special from 11/15/10-11/30/10!

Even though my mom is back in the hospital, I had to post this GREAT Demonstrator Sign Up special!  For those who want to know, mom's fighting off a couple different infections.  Every year that she's paralyzed, it seems her body is having a harder time fighting infections and other maladies.

But on to the good stuff!  You can sign up to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator between November 15th-November 30th for 50% off the normal price!  You can choose between a Standard Kit and a Digital Kit; basically, you get around $300 of product for only $87.50!  Wow, I wish they had this offer when I signed up!  So contact me if you'd like to know more about becoming a demonstrator!  Thanks for looking and I'm off to the hospital.

Click here to download the flyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment