Thursday, October 14, 2010

Aviary Card


Hi everyone!  It's been too long since I stamped anything!  I made this card for a color challenge.  You can see a portion of the colors under the card.  I looked at my SU Color Coach and saw that Baja Breeze and Cajun Craze went together and they matched the colors on the color challenge sheet.  I also love the way Baja Breeze and Old Olive compliment each other, but I'll use those colors another time.  I added Pearls to the card and the one I put on the top of the bird cage is colored using a black sharpie.

Ingredeitns:
Stamp Set:  Aviary and A Word for You.
Ink: Basic Gray and Baja Breeze classic pads, Cajun Craze marker, and Basic Black pad and marker.
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze, and Elegant Soiree Designer Paper.
Accessories:  Big Shot Machine, Circle Scallop #2 die, Circle Scissor Plus, paper piercer, Scallop Edge Border Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Pearls jewels, and Stampin Dimensionals.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the SU Clearance Rack; increased discounts end on October 18th! Contact me if there's anything you'd like to order!

No comments:

Post a Comment