Monday, September 6, 2010

Island Oasis Mini Accordian Album

I made this cute Mini Accordian Album using the Island Oasis Designer Series Paper, the Tropical Party Stamp Set, and the On Board Briefcase chipboard. All of these were available in the SU Summer Mini Catalog. I also used the SU Island Floral Bigz Die to cut out the large flower on the cover of the album; this die is still available and it make gorgeous flowers! I got the idea for this mini album from a fellow SU demonstrator; Jan Farring. Jan was kind enough to share her creation on the Stampin Up demonstrator website; thanks so much Jan!

This is a close up of the flower on the cover. I curled the edges of the flower and scored the leaves. I didn't have time to shade the petals, but next time I will.

These are the first 2 pages in the album. I cut 5 pieces of Tempting Turquoise cardstock to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored them at 4 1/4". I then did the valley/moutain folding and attached the pages to create the mini album.

Here are pages 3 and 4 of the mini album.

And here are pages 5 and 6 of the mini album. I used various ribbons and gold brads for accents. Thanks for looking and contact me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment