Thursday, September 16, 2010

Flower Folds Die Card


I love this beautiful and joyful flower card I made for a swap! I actually used the new SU Color Coach for guidance and I think the colors combine really well.

Ingredients:
Stamp Sets: Sweetheart and For You Flower single stamp.
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Early Espresso.
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, and Play Date DSP.
Other: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Flower Folds Bigz XL Die, Big Shot machine, Stampin Dimensionals, sponge, Daffodil 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, 1 1/4" circle punch, and 1 3/8" circle punch.

To make the flower, I used the 2 smaller petals on the Flower Folds Die then I sponged them with Pumpkin Pie ink before layering them together with Stampin Dimensionals.

I got the design idea from a beautiful card another demonstrator shared, Connie Collins. I changed some of the layout and the colors and voila! It's great to get ideas from other demonstrators! Don't forget the current SU special promotion if you're interested in becoming a demonstrator!

Thanks for looking and contact me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment