Friday, June 25, 2010

Where am I?

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been incommunicado; I've been busy with my mom. Some of you know that my "full time" job is taking care of my paralyzed mother. I'm going on 4 years and my back is wearing out! We were back in the hospital due to some bladder issues. Now we're home and hopefully things will clear up! I've been trying to do some late spring cleaning too. Gosh, I'm always amazed at how much stuff I can accumulate!

I've been clearing stuff out to get ready for the NEW Stampin Up year!! The new catalog is filled with great new stamp sets and accessories! I've let some of you know that you can pick up a catalog this weekend; just give me a call first. Well, next week I should be able to start stamping again - yippee! Thanks for visiting and hope to "see" you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment