Saturday, May 22, 2010

Great Friends Card



I was looking at cards I made this past year and this was one of my favorites; I used it for an Open House. I was thinking that I'm glad Stampin' Up! decided to keep Rich Razzleberry, but I just wish they had decided to bring back Kiwi Kiss between those 2 colors are beautiful together! I got this layout from my upline, Carol Gilmore; thanks Carol!

Ingredients: Great Friends stamp set, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, and Whisper White cardstock, Rich Razzleberry and Pale Plum classic ink, Bit Shot Machine, Scallop Oval Bigz Die, Little Leaves Sizzlet Die, Gold Brads, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, and SNAIL. I also used 2-Way glue and Dazzling Diamonds glitter because you've got to have some bling!

Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment