Saturday, May 29, 2010

Elements of Style 5x5 Card



This is the other card my customers made at my Open House last weekend. The Elements of Style stamp set is beautiful and versatile! I didn't add ribbon to this project because I didn't want to cover any part of the image. And you can't see it well, but the card is sprayed with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint. It is really a lovely, classic card. Sponging around the card base, hummingbird, and saluation really added some depth. I was thinking of distressing the edges, but I knew that would take more time, so I left it as is.

Ingredients: Elements of Style stamp set, Soft Suede, Cameo Coral, and Mellow Moss classic ink, Cameo Coral and Summer Sun markers, Soft Suede, Cameo Coral, and Very Vanilla cardstock, Blender Pen, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Designer Label Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Earth Elements Brads, SNAIL, and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Let me know if you have any questions and Happy Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment