Sunday, January 31, 2010

Flight of the Butterfly CD Folio





I came up with this project because I wanted a way for demonstrators or brides or whomover to say "thank you" and give a gift of a CD holding pictures or music. I took pictures of sample boards at a SU Regional event and I thought how cool would it be to make a CD of the cards and give it as a "thank you" to my hostesses who booked workshops. I also thought this would be a great way for a married couple to send a photo/music "thank you" to guests at their wedding. I shared this project with my upline and sidelines last July and I hope you like it too!

I used Flight of the Butterfly stamp set; Gable Green, Whisper White, and Brilliant Blue Cardstock; 2-way glue; Dazzling Diamonds; Butterfly Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch; Brilliant Blue and Gable Green classic ink pads; and Sticky Strip, Mini Glue Dots, and Stampin' Dimensionals.

I included a copy of the Template I provided at our demonstrator function that shows the score lines and paper sizes; click on photo to see larger image. You'll notice that I didn't put Sticky Strip all the way across the bottom of the folio; this was so that the CD could slide all the way to the bottom edge of the paper. Since I was trying to stay within the 12" length, the CD had to slide all the way to the bottom. Thanks for stopping by and email me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment